Start by going to the EZ-borrow service:
- Then log in with the barcode from the back of your Ram Card.
- Once you’re logged in, enter the book’s title (add the author if it’s a common title) and hit search.
- On the left, look under Format and choose book, then click apply - this makes sure there are no ebooks (which aren't borrowable) in your results.
- Then all the results that match it will come up – hopefully your book will be in the results. If it is, click on the title.
- Then click on the Request link.
My Book is not Available (or Has No Copies Available to Borrow) Through EZ-Borrow
You can still request the book, but you'll need to request it using ILLiad.