Start by going to the EZ-borrow service:
- Then click on the Search EZborrow link.
- On, the EZborrow page, enter the book’s title (add the author if it’s a common title) and hit search.
- On the left, look under Format and choose book, then click apply - this makes sure there are no ebooks (which aren't borrowable) in your results.
- Then all the results that match it will come up – hopefully your book will be in the results. If it is, click on the title.
- Then click on the Request link.
- A new page will pop up asking you to login. Select West Chester University as your home institution and click Submit.
Then login using your WCU email and password.
Click on the Request button again, enter your pick up location (FHG Library, Presser Music Library, or delivered to your home), and select the Confirm Request button at the bottom.
My Book is not Available (or Has No Copies Available to Borrow) Through EZ-Borrow
You can still request the book, but you'll need to request it using ILLiad.