There are 78 lockers available for student use within the library. Lockers are located on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th floors. Students are eligible to rent one locker per academic year on a first-come, first-served basis. To utilize this service, the student’s account must be active and have no holds or blocks. Lockers are not eligible for renewal and must be emptied at the end of the rental term.
- Any library items kept in a locker must be checked out to a patron. Any library items not checked out will be removed.
- Perishables may not be stored in lockers, along with any items that may prove a health, safety, or security concern.
- Locker doors may not be covered or otherwise obstructed.
- Items not removed from lockers by the end of the loan period will be held at the Library Help Desk for one month, then donated or discarded.
- West Chester University Libraries is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen, or damaged.
- West Chester University Libraries reserves the right to inspect lockers for prohibited items.
- West Chester University Libraries reserves the right to terminate your locker rental should your account become inactive, or for failure to adhere to University policy.
Your locker key must be returned to the Library Help Desk at the end of your rental period. Students who fail to return their key to the Desk will be fined $25 for replacement and processing and may forfeit their locker privileges.