Skip to Main Content
How do I borrow a bike?
- Request - Submit your request to borrow a bicycle. You will need to provide some basic information when submitting the request.
- Wait - Library staff will verify that there is a bicycle in your size available to borrow.
- Acknowledge - You will receive an email with waivers to sign. Once you have acknowledged these, you will be able to schedule a time to pick up your bicycle.
- Pickup - Staff will be available to assist you with picking up your bicycle, helmet, and lock at your scheduled time.
- Ride - Enjoy using the bicycle until the return date! If you need a tune up at any point, stop by a weekly Maintenance Workshop or borrow a bicycle pump and repair kit at the Library Help Desk.
- Return - You'll receive a reminder email when your bicycle is due. Please drop it off during one of the designated drop off times.