- Once the download is complete run the program.
- Accept the license agreement and click next.
- "RamPrint [Server]" should be automatically highlighted.
- If you do not see RamPrint, make sure you are on the RamNet wireless network and restart the installation.
- Click next and you will be prompted for a username and password.
- Enter you WCU email address and current password.
- Click finish to close the installer.
- You should now see RamPrint installed as a printer on your computer.
- Select RamPrint when printing and pick up your print jobs at any RamPrint printer on campus!
- Open System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners, then click on the plus sign to add a new printer.
- ramprint should be listed as an available printer. If you don't see it make sure you are on the RamNet wireless network.
- If you are asked for a username and password, enter your WCU email and password.
- Select ramprint from the list of printers and retrieve your job using your ID at any RamPrint supported printer on campus.
iOS (iPhone iPad)
- Select "print" in the app you are using. Where the option is located depends on the app you are using
- Tap "Select Printer"
- Look for "RamPrint" it may take a moment to show up. You must be on the RamNet wireless network to see the pritner.
- If you are prompted enter your WCU email and password.
- After logging in, click print in the upper right corner.
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Google Play Store. Make sure the publisher is "PaperCut Software"
- Open the app once it is installed and click on the green Android Settings button.
- Tap on Mobility Print and tap the switch to On.
- When choosing a printer select RamPrint
- After printing you will be prompted to enter your WCU email and password.
- Install the Mobility Print App from the Google Web Store. Look for the green icon and make sure that the publisher is "Papercut Software". Click Add to Chrome.
- When printing you may have to click the change button to choose a different printer.
- Look for RamPrint-[Server] with the mobility print icon next to it.
- Enter your WCU username and password to send the print job.
- You can now pick it up at any RamPrint printer on campus.