Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Database for Specific Research
Tax and accounting research.
Market research reports for the United States and internationally.
Note: After agreeing to the Conditions of Use, you must sign in to your Personal Profile - or create one. You must use your WCU EMAIL ADDRESS for your profile, but do NOT use your current WCU password, as the Mintel password will not change when your WCU password changes. Once you have signed into your personal profile, you have the ability to download or save reports.
(Mintel Group Ltd.)
Market Share Reporter (e-book)
Presents comparative business statistics in a clear, straightforward manner. Each entry features a descriptive title; data and market description; a list of producers/products along with their market share; and cites original sources.
Data for company and industry research, both historical and current. Includes data on global publicly-traded companies, as well as domestic and international private companies.
Access to a vast indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents from over 100 countries and industries. Includes digitized manuals, Ford Equity Research reports, Annual company reports, and the Industry Report Collection.
Morningstar Investment Research Center
Search or browse analyst reports on stocks and funds.
Note: Access is limited to 5 (five) simultaneous users.
Please select "End Session" (top right) when you have completed your research.
Value Line Investment Survey
Investment research on stocks, the stock market, industries, and the economy.
(Value Line, Inc.)
USA Trade Online
Freely available data tool that gives users access to current and cumulative U.S. export and import data to identify new markets, evaluate existing markets, interpret economic news, perform academic research, as well as analyze domestic and international trade policies. Users can create customized reports and colorful charts detailing international trade data at different levels. Sign up for a free account by clicking on the "Sign Up Now" button.
(U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. Dept. of Commerce)
Federal and state legal information including cases, court rulings, the U.S. Code Annotated, Code of Federal Regulations, and the Federal Register. WestLaw also has national and international news as well as company profiles and EDGAR filings and disclosures.
Databases for Scholarly Content
Full-text Journal Article Databases
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO) - Multidisciplinary database with business focus. Search full-text journals, books, case studies, company profiles, SWOT analyses, and industry, market, and country reports.
- Academic Search Ultimate (EBSCO) - Full-text access to multi-disciplinary books, journals, conference papers etc.
- Wiley Online Library - Full-text access to subscribed journals and eBooks.
- Sage Complete - Full-text access to subscribed journals.
- Science Direct Journals - Full-text access to eBooks and peer-reviewed journals related to business, management, accounting, economics, econometrics and finance and other science and social science disciplines.
- EconLit with Full Text (EBSCO) - Index and full-text access for economic journals and books.
- NBER Working Papers - Index and full-text access to the National Bureau of Economic Research working papers applicable to many discipline.
- Annual Reviews - Full-text access to the Annual Review of Economics, Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Review of Resource Economics, the Annual Review of Statistics and Its Application, etc.
- JSTOR - Full text scholarly journal articles in Arts & Sciences, Biological Sciences, Business, Health and General Sciences from first volume through three to five years from the last complete calendar year (moving wall).
- PIVOT - A comprehensive database of federal, state, and private sector funding opportunities. Go to the WCU Research & Sponsored Programs page to create a free account, and find training on how to use this valuable resource!
Highlighted Business Journals
(BSC: Business Source Complete)
Film and Videos
Business & Management Collection
Lectures and case studies in all subject areas of business including finance, marketing, leadership and more.
(Henry Stewart Talks)
Kanopy Streaming Videos
Films in all discipline areas. Please check the Library Search for access to specific titles as some films are available from multiple sources. For possible inclusion of films not on the site, contact the Instructional Media Center at LibIMC@wcupa.edu and put Kanopy in the subject line. Films for Distance Education will be given priority consideration.
Provided by West Chester University to faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students, LinkedIn Learning is a digital library of training videos and tutorials on a variety of technical, business, software, and creative topics. Users must log-in with WCU credentials.
Alexander Street Press - Search All Collections
Find streaming audio and video across many disciplines. Create video and audio clips and playlists.
(Alexander Street Press)
Docuseek2 contains streaming videos on documentaries and social issues including from Bullfrog Films.
Films on Demand
Streaming educational videos in a wide variety of subject areas.
Create a personal account to save to Playlists or Favorites. Help
(Films Media Group)
U.S. Major Dailies (ProQuest)
Including Los Angeles Times (1997-current); New York Times (1980-current); Wall Street Journal (1984-current); Washington Post (1987-current)
Newspaper Source (EBSCO)
Cover-to-cover full text for 40+ U.S. and international newspapers, including the USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and The Times (London).
Regional Business News (EBSCO)
Full-text business publications for the United States and Canada.
New York Times, 1980 - present
Wall Street Journal, 1985 - present
Washington Post, 1987 - present
Los Angeles Times, 1990 - present
Newsweek, 1983 - present
Current reports covering a wide range of social, economic, political, and environmental issues.
New York Times - Historical (1851-2013)
Wall Street Journal - Historical (1889-1998)
Philadelphia Business Journal
Collection of ebooks in many subject areas including all ebrary and EBL ebooks.
Create an Ebook Central account to save, download, view, and share ebooks.
eBook Academic Collection (EBSCO)
More than 140,000 ebooks in a broad range of academic subject areas.
Read online or download with your "My EBSCOhost" account.
Need help? See our Ebook Help page