How Do I Find an eBook?
- Enter the book title on the Books/Media tab (or if you are using the new website, choose Catalog from the options next to the search bar at the top of the page).
- On the left, click on Books under Source Type.
- Then click on Full Text Online under Show Only.
- Now the results contain only ebooks.
- To access a book, click on the Online Access link:
- In the box that opens, look for the link to the full text near the top, in the box with the yellow banner. In some cases, there will be more than one link.
- You will be asked to log in with your WCU email address and password before you can use the ebook.
Get a Book Sent to You by WCU
As a distance student, you can request books through the Distance Student Book Request Form. It works whether WCU owns the book or not.
You can choose one of three options for delivery:
- Mailed to your current address
- Books will be mailed via UPS to you free of charge.
- To return the book, use the enclosed UPS return label to send the book back to us (free of charge). Please drop the packaged book(s) off at a UPS box or store. If you call for UPS pick-up from your home, you will be charged.
- Sent to the Philadelphia Center.
- See Marcie Cohen to pick up your book. (For this summer, see Keeya or Jen Bacon)
- Return your books to Marcie Cohen
- Pick it up at WCU Main Campus.
- You'll get an email when the book is available to pick up at the Circulation Desk.
- You'll need to return the book to WCU Main Campus as well.
Books are checked out for 5 weeks (starting when the book is mailed).