Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Keywords related to Tourism:
- Tour, tours, tourist, tourists, tourism
- Vocation Trips
Keywords related to industry or marketing:
Keywords related to COVID
Combine search terms in one search query and what it means in EBSCO search:
- Tourism Industry (search results contain both keywords and their thesaurus terms that appear in subject terms, keywords, or abstract of the article)
- Tourism AND industry (similar to search tourism industry, but both keywords can also appear in other search fields such as author affiliations)
- Tour* AND Industry (Truncation searches using an asterisk (*) allow the EBSCO search engine to find words with “tour” root in one query including tours, tourism, tourist, tourists, but it will not consult the thesaurus terms)
- “Tourism industry” (use quotation marks to search “tourism industry” as a phrase)
Find too many results, narrow your research results by:
- Limiting the year of publication
- Adding more search terms
- Using quotation marks to search phrase
Find too few results, broaden your research results by:
- Try different keywords, their synonyms and related terms
- Changing the search field to “TX All Text”
- Changing “searching Business Source Complete” (appear above the search box) to choose database-> Select Academic Search Ultimate or select all.
Databases and Search Tips
Business Source Complete This link opens in a new window
Search full-text journals, books, case studies, company profiles, SWOT analyses, and industry, economic & market reports.
Create Citation and Download PDF
Search Business Source Complete and Academic Search Ultimate Together
Direct Link to Academic Search Ultimate
Academic Search Ultimate This link opens in a new window
One of the best places to start your research in any discipline!