Find your study space
For more information about finding your perfect space, read more on our floor plan page
During the fall and spring semesters, the University Libraries provides a 24/5 study space beginning the fourth week of the semester through exams for WCU students, faculty, and staff.
- Part of the first and second floors of FHG Library remain open 2 am – 7:30 am Monday through Friday.
- Enter the 24five Zone through the Starbucks entrance on the first floor and present your WCU ID to the Security Officer.
- For the complete 24five Zone schedule, please see our hours.
- Individual and group study spaces
- Desktop computers
- Drink and snack vending machines (located on the first floor)