EZ-Borrow (AKA PALCI) is our go-to system for books. It has the benefits of both being a large system and being regional, meaning good selection but also fast deliver.
ILLiad is the system that we use for getting journal articles the library does own. It also works for other materials like books (and book chapters and dissertations and sometimes even audio/visual materials). If you can't find a book in EZ-Borrow, you can always submit it to ILLiad, which is slower, but a larger system.
1) Find a book you want to borrow. Make sure you have full citation info (title, author, publisher, year of publication).
2) Double check the WCU library catalog to make sure we don't already own that book!
3) Log into ILLiad. Good news-- ILLiad finally syncs with the WCU username/password system, so you no longer have to remember a separate password for it, just use your WCU email address and password.
4) Go to New Requests at the top and select Book.
5) Fill out the form and submit. You will get an email when the book is ready for pickup. If you want the book mailed to you look for that option at the bottom of the form.